Last week the hacker group leaked one script of "Games of Thrones" and content from other HBO productions.
The hackers also posted a multi million dollar ransomdemand in order to prevent the whole of the current series series, much of which is yet to be broadcast, and further emails.
In a video directed to HBO's chief executive, Richard Plepler, "Mr. Smith" used white text on a black background to threaten further disclosures if HBO did not pay the ransom.
A person close to the investigation said that the email was a delay tactic and that HBO never intended on cooperating with the hackers. One of them was a summary of legal claims against the company, and the other was the job offer letters to the top executives, reports The New York Times.
HBO repeated its earlier assertion that it doesn't believe its entire email system has been compromised by hackers.
This isn't quite as bad as the Sonyhacking scandal, but it definitely isn't good! HBO has three days to pay the ransom and according to the hackers, should the deadline pass, they will dump all the information onto the internet.
We continue to work around the clock with outside cybersecurity firms and law enforcement to resolve the incident. In their initial video to HBO, they requested "six months salary", claiming to make $12 million to $15 million per year.
Game of Thrones airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.
Gold Closes at One-Week High as North Korea Talk Grows Heated
Kim Ye-eun, an analyst at Cape Investment & Securities, said North Korea risks are to blame for the decline in the main index. The S&P hasn't moved more than 0.5 percent in one day since July and has fallen more than 1 percent only twice this year.
Tottenham Hotspur waiting on Kieran Trippier ankle injury news
For all their improvement over the last few years, Tottenham have not claimed a major trophy since winning the 2007-08 League Cup. They have the best defence from the last two seasons as they conceded the least number of goals in both campaigns respectively.
Coutinho Hands in Transfer Request, Wants Barca Move
The Catalan club has repeatedly made hefty bids for the 25-year-old, with the latest bid being reported at £90.5 million. But it was claimed by Sky Sports earlier that Coutinho had handed in a transfer request.
Federer overcomes rough start to reach Montreal quarters
The third game of the second set lasted 14 minutes with Shapovalov finally holding serve when Nadal's volley sailed into the net. That unrattled Shapovalov, but only momentarily after breaking Nadal fortuitously to force a third and deciding set.
Kenya election 2017: Kenyatta ahead as votes counted
His deputy Kalonzo Musyoka also called for calm but said the opposition might call for unspecified "action" at a later date. He ran for president three times before this: In 2007 and again in 2013, he was the primary challenger.
Sports Coutinho Submits Transfer Request to Liverpool
The last time they won the League was during the 1989/90 season and since then things haven't gone their way in the League. Due to injury, Coutinho won't be available when Liverpool visit Watford for their season curtain raiser on Saturday.
Liverpool rule out Coutinho sale
Barca have plenty of money to spend, having sold Coutinho's compatriot Neymar to Paris St Germain for a world-record fee last week.